Pesquisa personalizada

31 de janeiro de 2008






Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Please read this e-mail and send it to your friends.

Hello, my name is Estela, I live in Medellín, Colombia. Two weeks ago my father was kidnapped and the colombian police can do nothing about. The kidnappers sent us a message whit a photo of my father and asking for US$ 100,000.00 for rescue.

My family don´t have that amount of money. I thought if ten thousand people, of the billons in the world, donate only US$10 We can pay my father's rescue. If not, we could raise some money for the rescue.

Please help us to get my father back.

I opened a PayPal account for receive donations. This is the link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=help%2eayuda%2ecolombia%40gmail%2ecom&item_name=HELP%20US%20PLEASE&amount=10%2e00&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0¤cy_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8


Tanks for your help.

Estela.
PD. Sorry about my english.

IDT Energy
IDT Energy
free counters